My top 5 edits and remixes of June


1/ Ben E King - Stand By Me (Suonho Soul Beat Edit)
A sexy and warm edit of the famous Ben E King's track "Stand by me" made by the talented Suonho.







2/ Okay Temiz - Dokuz Sekiz (Kompleks aşk edit)
Another beautiful and warm edit by Kompleks of the world & folk Turkish track made in 1975 by Okay Temiz.  



3/ Tristesse contemporaine - Hell is other people (chloe extended toujours mix)
My French "coup de coeur": This time, it's time for a dark and sexy remix of Tristesse Contemporaine's new track made by Chloe. Tristesse Contemporaine is probably one of my favorite bands discovered this year.





4/ Holger Czukay - Ode To Perfume (Grabowsky Rework)
A totally bewitching edit made by Grabowsky of the psyche krautrock Holger Czukay's track. I invite you to check out Grabowsky's soundcloud. It is full of pearls.







5/ Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks Theme (Polocorp rework)

A beautiful and bewitching edit made by Polocorp of the Twin Peaks theme, my favorite tv show of all times.




Enjoy!!


Mrs. Blythe